Welcome!


If you found Building Peace through my fiction writing, welcome! I encourage you to explore this blog, which in addition to my writing chronicles my ongoing education as a military officer and Middle East Regional Affairs Specialist. You can also check out my Amazon.com Author page and subscribe to my mailing list for announcements about my fiction writing.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Back from the Dead


Building Peace is back, no thanks to Blogger. I have maintained this blog for two years using an FTP publishing capability, which Blogger recently decided to deactivate. Things went disastrously wrong when I tried rehosting the site. The worst part is that I had no way of informing my readers.

In any case, things should be fixed now. Please, if any of my readers discover any problems, e-mail me or post a comment.

2 comments:

tom ricks said...

Good to see you back! You were missed.
Best,
Tom Ricks

El Goyito said...

I don't know how I've missed this blog...got pointed to it from Starbuck @Wings Over Iraq. Great writing & analysis!