Welcome!
If you found Building Peace through my fiction writing, welcome! I encourage you to explore this blog, which in addition to my writing chronicles my ongoing education as a military officer and Middle East Regional Affairs Specialist. You can also check out my Amazon.com Author page and subscribe to my mailing list for announcements about my fiction writing.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Busy Studying
My apologies for my inattention to this blog. I am heading for Jordan very soon and am studying for the Arabic Defense Language Proficiency Test. Most students at DLI take the test after 63 weeks of study. I am in an accelerated 50-week course, and on top of that, I am leaving the course for Jordan ten weeks early. Since I will be testing at a significant disadvantage, I am studying harder than ever--in addition to preparing for my move. Hopefully this blog will get more interesting once I arrive in Jordan, and actually have a day-to-day life interesting enough to write about. In the meantime, I have a couple short topics to post on today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment